More than 9,000 of our team members are using Ballad Teams, our mobile team member app. Have you downloaded it yet?
Ballad Teams offers important system news, B-Well powered by Sharecare and easy access to an array of other useful resources like your pay statements, PTO balance, team member discounts, IT support and benefits, as well as a link to log into Smart Square scheduling. We continue to add new features.
For any team members who downloaded Ballad Teams previously but have since lost the app – perhaps from updates to your phone, or you may have a new phone altogether – or if you’ve never had the app before, here’s how to get it.
Installing or reinstalling the app
To do so, follow this link for instructions.
- For iPhone/Apple devices, you will need a code to download the app. The code is provided by following the above link. NOTE: Only one code should be needed per Apple account, so if the code has already been downloaded previously on the account, you should be able to follow the directions listed here to redownload it.
- For Android users, no code is needed. You can directly download the Ballad Teams app from the Play Store without using a code.
- Once the app is downloaded to the phone, a Ballad Health network login is required to open Ballad Teams.
Manually updating your app
In order to receive any Ballad Teams app updates, some users may need to manually update their app, if they don’t have their phones set to automatically update. To do this, you may need to manually update your app by following the steps below.
On the App Store:
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to see pending updates and release notes.
- Tap Update next to an app to update only that app or tap Update All.
On Google Play:
- At the top right of the screen, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled Update available. You can also search for a specific app.
- Tap Update.
You can also personalize your home screen in Ballad Teams. Use the settings “gear” icon in the top left corner of the app and click Personalize. From there, you can select resources within Ballad Teams you use most often to be conveniently displayed on your home screen. Click here for FAQs on how to personalize your home screen.