For the ongoing health and safety of our patients, their families and our team members, all Ballad Health team members are required to receive their annual flu vaccine by Oct. 28. Please be aware that this year, medical or religious exemptions for the flu vaccine must be requested by Friday, Sept. 30.
Info on exemptions
- Team members seeking an exemption must complete an online exemption request form and provide the required documents prior to the deadline.
- Exemption approvals in prior years will not be automatically honored, so anyone seeking an exemption must reapply by completing the online exemption request form and submitting current documentation by Sept. 30.
- The submission form can also be accessed on the HR Department site on the Ballad Health intranet. (NOTE: You must be on a Ballad Health network device to access the intranet.)
Info on the flu shot
- The deadline for team members to get their flu vaccination is Friday, Oct. 28, at 4 p.m., unless they have an approved medical or religious exemption.
- Flu shots will be offered at Team Member Health offices from Oct. 3-28.