Discounted, one-day tickets to Dollywood and Splash Country are available once again for Ballad Health team members, but the process for getting the tickets has changed – team members will now get their tickets online rather than through Ballad Health human resources.
To order tickets, visit the Dollywood website’s page for Ballad Health at:
NOTE: The Dollywood link does not work in Internet Explorer.
- Ticket prices (tax included) for Dollywood are $50.50 for adults (ages 10-up) and $47.15 for children ages 4-9.
- Tickets for Splash Country (tax included) are $42.65 for adults and $35.90 for children ages 4-9.
- The website through Dollywood will require the person purchasing the tickets to choose a date. If they are not able to go on the date they selected, they can change their reservation to another date. They simply need to use the ticket number to make a different reservation.
- Tickets at non-discounted rates are $94.40 per adult, $83.15 per child, so this is a substantial discount!
- Payroll deduction is not available for purchasing the tickets.
For more information, contact HR4U by calling 423-431-HR4U (4748) or emailing HR4U@balladhealth.org.